As I've posted before, my daughter is no sports rookie. She attends a lot of games, and knows quite a bit about many sports.
- She's never cared to attend women's basketball before last night. "I thought who cares, it's just a bunch of girls who couldn't get on the guys team, but I think some of them could play for the Jazz. They're better than Ronnie Brewer."
- "Dad's friends were having a tailgate party in front, which I don't know why because they were all too cold, but they gave us a hotdog that was burnt a little bit which made it even better."
- "#13 moves sideways like Kirilenko. She steps sideways through two Utes then gets big again. She's small like a mouse, then tough."
- "Dad, look at #44. Her name is Tinkle. Haha! Her NAME is TINKLE! But we can't yell that, because that's what a bully would do."
- "You said everyone at Stanford studies hard, but they weren't smart enough to bring their own fans."
- "Yeah, we'll try out more girls basketball. They're tougher than I thought."
UteFans.Net is not affiliated with the University of
Utah, except that the owner, operators and contributing members
are students, alumni,
and rabid fans of the U. Additionally,
the owner and operators of Utefans.Net are not responsible
for the actions of those who use this public forum. By contributing
forum you agree to abide by the Rules of Conduct outlined on
Post Message page.