Entering her senior season at Utah, Madeline has been a standout at The University, collecting conference wins over Oregon’s No. 1 Pair (6-4) and Arizona’s No. 2 Duo (6-4) during her last season. She Primarily played at the No. 1 position for the Utes in singles, while seeing Saction on courts one and two in doubles play. She also earned a 6-1, 6-1 win over Bojana Marinkov of Texas Tech at the Big 12/ Pac 12 Mock Dual Tournament. She defeated the top duo from Idaho State 6-1 in the opening dual match of the season. In the 2019-20 season as a sophomore, she was placed on the Pac-12 Academic Honor Roll and also made the Dean’s List. Prior to playing at Utah, she spent her Freshman season at Eastern Washington where she was named Big Sky’s Freshman of the Year in 2019. Her twin sister Anya is also a member of the Utah women’s tennis team. She is majoring in Health, Society & Policy at the University of Utah.
- U of U football’s Devin Lloyd suspended for first half of UCLA game after controversial targeting call
- Pac-12 men’s basketball preview: Can league capitalize on record-setting NCAA Tournament performances?
- ‘It’s not us’: Why Utah doesn’t look like its usual self defensively
- Analysis: Utah football saw porous defense, red zone woes contribute to Oregon State loss
- Xavier Carlton- Defensive End Freshman