Senior – Men’s Golf Team
- Competed in all five fall tournaments for the Utes.
- Finished 1-over (211) and shook off a slow start carding back-to-back 2-under (68) rounds at the Maui Jim Intercollegiate.
- Led the Utes at the Mark Simpson Invitational finishing in a tie for fifth, shooting 11-under (205). Tied his personal-best 18-hole individual score shooting 8-under (64) in round two.
- Shot the lowest 18-hole individual score of the starting five at the Oregon State Invitational carding 3-under (68) on day two. Finished in a four-way tie for 13th.
- Finished in a tie for seventh after shooting 8-under (205) at the Visit Stockton Invitational.
- Competed in nine tournaments, recording 28 rounds of golf.
- Totaled 1,995 strokes for a team-low 71.3 strokes per round, which ranks third all-time in program history.
- Carded 18 rounds at par or better, finishing in the top-10 in four tournaments, including winning two.
- One of two players on record at Utah to win two individuals titles in one season.
- Ranked as high as No. 41 as an individual out of over 250 ranked Division I golfers.
- Won the Pat Hicks Thunderbird Invitational with a career-low score of 201 (-15) through 54 holes, which is the lowest 54-hole score on record at Utah.
- He tied his career-low score of 201 at the Thunderbird Collegiate, tying for first to share the individual title.
- Scored a 65 in the first round of the Pat Hicks Thunderbird Invitational and the first round of the Thunderbird Collegiate, tying for his second-lowest round of golf in his career.
- Shot 4-under and tied for second at the Redhawk Invitational (212).
- Tied for ninth out of 104 golfers at the Ping Cougar Classic, shooting 7-under (209).
- Competed in six events in a shortened season due to the Coronavirus pandemic.
- Totaled 1,302 strokes in 18 rounds, averaging 72.3 strokes per round (fourth on the team).
- Seven rounds of par or better.
- Season-high finish at the Oregon State Invitational, shooting even for the tournament (71-70-72=213) to tie for ninth.
- Shot a season low 68 in the first round of the Maui Jim Intercollegiate and the third round of the Bandon Dunes Championship.
- Shot 1-over to tie for 29th at the Saint Mary’s Invitational (70-72-72=214).
- Tied for 21st at the Bandon Dunes Championship while shooting 2-over (73-74-68=215).
- Competed in all 12 events.
- Totaled 2,713 strokes through 37 rounds for a 73.3 strokes-per-round average (third on the team).
- Carded 12 rounds of par or better.
- Five eagles.
- Earned first collegiate win at the Bandon Dunes Championship with a score of 4-under par (70-69-73=212) with a season-best second round of 69.
- Tied for 14th at the Mark Simpson Invitational with a three-round score of 1-over par (71-74-72=217).Carded two-straight rounds under par at the Showdown in the Rockies and tied for 17th with a score of 2-over par (70-70-78-218).
- Finished tied for 43rd at the Pac-12 Championship (74-73-75-74=296; +12).
- All-Pac-12 All-Freshman Team.
- Competed in all 11 regular season events as a true freshman for the Utes.
- Competed in the NCAA Stockton Regional, becoming first Utah player to do so since 2007.
- 71.5 season average ranks third-lowest all-time in school history.
- Carded a team-best 21 rounds of par or better and finished among top-20 in eight different events; tallied a total of three top-10 finishes on the season.
- Carded a three-round score of 5-under par (970-70-71=211) and finished in a tie for ninth place overall (second among individual competitors) at the NCAA Stockton Regional.
- Carded a four-round score of 3-over par (72-67-76-72=287) to finish in a tie for 41st place at the Pac-12 Championships.
- Recorded a personal best 8-under par (64) in the first round of the Desert Mountain Intercollegiate, which is tied for the third-lowest round all-time at Utah, and finished in a personal-best tie for fourth place.
- Registered season-best scores of 5-under par at the Gene Miranda Falcon Invite, National Invitational Tournament and NCAA Stockton Regional.
- Carded a season-low 3-under par (210) and finished in a tie for 12th place at the Bandon Dunes Championship.
- Totaled 2,644 strokes in 37 total rounds for a 71.5 strokes-per-round average.
- Attended Skyline High School.
- Three-time member of 4A all-state team.
- Won 4A individual state championship as a senior.
- Won the Salt Lake City Open in 2016.
- Recorded a top-10 performance at the Junior World Championships.
- Took first place at the Big “I” National Championship.
Personal: Son of Sean and Annette Tomlinson … sister, Laurel … enjoys fishing, camping, and hunting … majoring in family, community and human development with an emphasis financial planning.