The EXTRA POINT Podcasts
On this episode of “The Extra Point” Steve Bartle of 247sports.com joins the crew to discuss the thrilling matchup between the Utes and the Trojans, while Utah Wide Receiver Devaughn Vele shares his own insights on the instant classic. Super fan Wes Jemmett, otherwise known as “Newbomb Turk”, joins the crew for the famous “Stump the Utes” segment.
This week we review the slightly disappointing UCLA game and what Utah needs to lockdown in order to win against USC. Jordan also stomps this week’s Stump the Utes segment.
This week we take a look at the Oregon State game with Utah stacking up 4 interceptions throughout the game with Clark Phillips III operating 3 of them. We also talk with Jaylon Glover about his growing history at the U. With the 50th anniversary of Title IX, we talk with Dasia Young and Alissa Pili about women’s basketball and their upcoming season starting on October 27.
Andrew Brown, Jordan Wynn, and Cal Beck discuss Utah’s game against ASU with special guest Devaughn Vele.
Andrew Brown, Jordan Wynn, and Cal Beck discuss Utah’s game against San Diego State with special guest Jordan Noyes.
Andrew Brown, Jordan Wynn, and Cal Beck discuss Utah’s game against the Thunderbirds with special guest Solomon Enis.
Hosts Andy Brown, Cal Beck, and Jordan Wynn discuss September 3rd’s game (09-03-2022) against the Florida Gators and what’s next for Utah. Spoiler alert: it’s a great day to be a Ute!
- Pac-12 football salaries: Whittingham's new deal and our look at the most overpaid (and underpaid) coaches (ksl)
- Recruiting: A look at who has committed to Utah football for the 2023 recruiting class (ksl)
- Men's Basketball and CSU Bakersfield Scheduled for Nov. 11 (utahutes)
- Pac-12 previews: Can Utes repeat as conference champs? (deseret)
- Utah football gets commitment from 3-star California HS linebacker Owen Chambliss (deseret)
- What the Utah Utes must be wary of when facing Pac-12 North Division foes in 2022 (deseret)
- The University of Utah knows how to win football games. The Utes are less clear about their plans for cleaning up after them (sltrib)